Thursday, February 26, 2009

Give Em WHat They Want

A new post!!!! It's been awhile since I've posted due to my extremely busy senior year schedule. So I thought today would be a good day to get back on the ball, seeing as how so much has gone on since my last post, about two weeks ago.

First and foremost, I got accepted into Florida A&M University. Yeah, so big ups to me. I might actually have a future. (How about that?)

Another major development is this nonsense going on in Tampa. The Buccaneers, in a effort to get younger, have released all of the veteran leaders off of their squad. Derrick Brooks, Warrick Dunn, Joey Galloway, Ike Hillard, and Cato June. I'm all for getting younger, but you just cut the team that was the Super Bowl Champs not too long ago. (Well, Derrick Brooks anyway.)

I have decided to switch my team NBA wise though. The Denver Nuggets have reclaimed their top spot due to the atrocious play of the Detroit Pistons. The Nuggets have become a beast in the West with Mr.Big Shot running the show, while the Pistons have no "Answer" to their problems.

The Devils are back!!! The New Jersey Devils are being revitalized by the with the return of Martin Brodeur. The team is back to its winning ways(although it didn't go so bad with or backup tandem) I predict the team will make it to the Stanley Cup Finals and win. Cuz I mean, the best team always wins right?

The Cubs are my picks to win it all in October. I know, a hundred plus years right? But this year I feel it...at least I dream...of Cubs...lol...does this make me weird?

0 comments: