Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Damn Blockers!!!!!!

OK, as of today I am waging war on all the coc*blockers of America. I know this may seem like the wrong approach to take but over the past few days, I think the world is witnessing an insurrection. I'll take you back so you can feel my pain.

I was talking to my home girl , who I do like and she does know it folks, and suddenly some extra lame ass dude who also likes her comes up and start chasing her so i couldn't talk. She was running like the main character in some horror movie trying to get away from him and dude didn't get the message. My friends have also experienced this same lame ass upbringing and we have decided to kill them off now. We are not going to kill them, as I was informed it sounded like I was planning this, but we will simply be putting these lames dudes on blast. Hit me up for comment.

1 comments:

Joe...That Cool Guy said...

kill em NIGAAAA!!!!

and r you afraid to say "cock blockers"

and follow my shtt

ther3al.blogspot.com