Friday, November 21, 2008

New Segment:Weekly Sports Updates

Well since I haven't talked about some of my favroite sports franchises so I decided to make this a weekly sports update.

Basketball-WTF??!!?? I know it happened likes weeks ago but how the hell could the Nuggets trade Allen Iverson to the Pistons. I mean it was a good trade by both teams as evidenced in their play since, but it hurt me personally as a Allen Iverson fan. So I guess I'm followng my dawg to Detrot, since George Karl can't keep his mouth shut.

Football-Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Tampa Bay is 7-3 after beating the Vikings down to the effin ground. Bad news though, as Earnest Graham was placed on injured reserve. We signed Noah Herron out the street but before you call this guy some bum of the streets, look him up. I'll make it easy for you.

Noah Herron #1
Noah Herron #2

Hockey-This is almost too depressing to speak on. Martin Brouder, the greatest goalie I have ever seen in person, is gonna be out for some time. New Jersy is seriously gonna struuggle without him.

Baseball-The season is over. But the Cubs are still making progress...Go Cubs!!!

0 comments: