Saturday, December 20, 2008

Am I Pimpin???

OK I had one of my closest friends tell me that I was pimpin cuz i talk to alot of girls. I don't believe that to be true but hey maybe its possible.

His basis for saying this was I talk to alot of girls. UHMMMMM...what would he prefer? That I didn't? That would make him gay for me so I hope that isn't the case. And yeah i talk to alot of girls but they are just friends or options. I don't wanna focus on just one girl who will in turn break my heart and leave me crying...it has happened even to a stud like myself.

My friends know who I truly like though. So i wont go any deeper into this.

1 comments:

Joe...That Cool Guy said...

You are NOT pimpin i would know (no homo)

wtf is an "opotions" lol

real niggas get they heart BROKE!!! look at kanye

twss @ "i wont go any deeper into this."

lmao i am so cool...