Thursday, December 4, 2008

Comcast = The Worse Thing to Happen to Earth

DEES NIGGAS SUCK!!!! OK two days ago, my Internet, cable, and home phone(all of which i got thru Comcast) completely stop working. I called, no help. They tell me to wait until tomorrow afternoon for sum tech support. Are yu effin kidding me? I could've completely rebuilt they whole cable box by then.

But yesterday comes and I get home. Everything is working just fine. Really now? Then their "tech support"(this guy who has been to my house on more than one occasion, letting you know this isn't the first incident with these assholes) he's like, "OOH was your phone and cable out??" NO fucking duh dick weasel...Well turns out as he says, my local area was experiencing a technical difficulty. Aint that a bitch?

1 comments:

Noelle said...

...typical Comcast outage, 10 minutes to 1 day later your service is back, like nothing happened. Lightening fast internet -- when it works.