Monday, December 1, 2008

Top Contributor

Well since I am new to the blogspot universe and all the inner workings, I am always askin a nigga for help. An because of that, I have decided to give a monthly top contributor award to the person who contributes the most in comments, info, and just random things. And this month, that happens to be one of my biggest homies, who also has a blog that you should follow, Joseph Daniels.




He prolly gon hate me for putting him out like this but oh well dis nigga cant whup me. LOL...

Hit his blog up though, its almost as raw as mine
TheR3al

2 comments:

Joe...That Cool Guy said...

< dabby voice> GAAAAYYYYY< /dabby>
No homo tho but I look pretty sexy

ur still gay tho...

LMagick said...

No nigga...ur gay...for hating on my gracious appreciation of your work(no homo)